Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Funny a Middle School Story Blog 3

After the last blog of blog #2 he explains more about his family.  It turns out he was actually adopted, but these people aren't really like any other family.  They don't really smile they don't really have like any fun in them.  But the biggest problem that he has to go through is that his family adopted another son.  Which turns out to be his bully Stevie.  It seems so shocked to him about who is gonna be all close and get to hurt even more because Stevie will have the ability to get closer to his prey(Jamie).  So he is still on his road to glory of being a comedian.  He shows his room that is actually in a  garage. He even says this is where he'll have extra back up wheels and he did so much in the garage he stays in.  He explains that this is where he finds and reads most books to become a comedian.  He has this desk where he focuses and make joke books that he made himself like in stacks.  So then it had to come the point where he was trapped because Stevie was already knocking on Jamies door.  He started to think of the possibilities that Stevie will do to Jamie and he had no choice but to feel like he couldn't go anywhere.  He doesn't talk about what happen after Stevie knocked on his door to his room, but he did mention that he found a way to make money from his talent.  He goes to this beach called long beach.  He says its called that because its like a mile or something crazy like that.  He talks about everything he sees here and then has this little things where he will crack up people from a joke and make them laugh  for like about 53 cents. Then on he know he was catching up. 
           So over spring I had some goals that I didn't complete but I've gotten further in the book as you can see.  It's been kind of so long,  I was really enjoying my spring break too much I have forgotten to read.  But there will be more to talk about what I have read.  I noticed that he's not only a slacker or a joker, but he is very creative.  Like even his jokes, but I saw a part in Jamie that he was actually pretty smart.  Like when he came to the beach he says there are so many faces he sees, Hispanics, Germans,  Italians and more.  So he comes up with a name for the beach as the United Nations Beach.  I honestly thought it was creative and clever.  Like not a lot of people have a gift of being creative but everybody has a talent to show to the world.  But then I don't know how he is like strong,  he knows he has a lot to go through but he has fun even when it comes to something negative.  Like being disabled from below,  having adoptive parents who look like they don't have a soul, and having your local bully as your adopted brother?  Man he has a lot of heart not to even go to the point where he wish he was in another place.  But then to the subject about the beach I feel like it's another beach that is actually real but I think it is, I honestly don't really know,  there might actually be a real  beach called long beach,  or im just really stupid to not know a popular beach that everybody's knows.  But so far in the book it seems very smooth I still have a lot to get into from the pages I have read, see you in blog #4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment