Friday, March 27, 2015

I Funny a Middle School Story Blog 2

Right after the first blog it went to his two good friends.  The ones who been there for him to get him up, like literally get him up after Stevie  punched him.  Right after that he introduces them.  He talks about what type of person they are.  Gaynor has a lot of tattoos and piercings.  Pierce is the person to tell you the rumors and the news and everything.  So he understand a lot of things from school like I kinda have a big connection between the book and me.  Like everything that I see in school is what he talks about, well some of the things.  The rubbery pizza, and the sawdusty stuff the sprinkle around the puke puddle.  It was like he knew the same thing.  But then he gets to the zone where he talks about his crush and how he would talk about her and she'll never notice him.  He doesn't really have hope or confidence for himself.  Like he didn't exist.  He mentions about his uncle owning a diner.  He is for sure doing everything he could to show that its the best place ever.
        I have like change feelings for this book, because like I said I don't know if i like it that much but its good enough to have me feel like I'm not alone.  Compared to other books are probably guys in there mid 30's trying to come up how school is for kids, but this one is not like other books.  Well maybe this one book I was gonna read but end up being too much for me; if i put more time to this book then it's probably gonna end up my just write book.  I wonder if this book will be in color.  I like it, I would recommend to anybody who is the type who is not use to reading that much, or just hate a lot of big books that talks about science fiction and a track star winning a golden trophy.  Not a lot of books are like these, this kind is a little more interesting.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like it Max! Keep going...you know you like it! Just make sure you write about the characters, theme, conflict or a signpost that you find. Next blog, do this! Please make sure you are reading more every night too! Great explanation of this book!

    ReplyDelete