Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tolerance

Tolerance= Ability or willingness to allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.


The things I'll do to have tolerance, is to think before I say or do something.  I have to understand why they wanna be what they choose to be.  If something makes people happy I'm gonna have to accept it cause I wasn't raised as someone who will have hatred on someone for what makes them happy.  I really have no problem with gays,  it's their decision in their lives, and choose what they wanna do because they shouldn't change who they are because someone has a problem with it.  If someone chooses to be different then other then thats them, why should people judge people for what makes them happy?  If they want to be a homosexual then thats them.  I will never look down on anybody if they are gay or lesbian.  People really have to accept what someone is interested in.  Nobody should make the people decisions for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment